2013年8月19日月曜日

Have to laugh a people who are against spanking.





Have to laugh a people who are against spanking.
My parents ( I lost my mom to heaven when I was 3 yrs old though, I had my great grandmother.) whipped my butt and I learned the Switch Dance. I didn't hate them. I didn't have trust issues with them because of it. I trusted I was in big trouble when I screwed up and did things my way! I didn't fear them. I feared getting caught doing wrong! But I sure respected them! I learned what my boundaries were, and knew what would happen if I crossed them. I wasn't abused. (step mom used to do though...but I forget them.) I was disciplined. This is why kids nowadays have no respect for anyone. 

I agree with this post and share this to my sons and daughters,HA!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。