2013年3月25日月曜日

(excursus)The sudden death of 2 high school students in Maebashi city in Gunma prefectcture(meg's home )

1 more add from him.
【must-read】Fllowed by those sudden death of 2 high school students in Maebashi-city in Guma prefecture,he said children in Gunma prefecture must need to test in *heart* immediately because some of children got some trouble in hearts the other prefecture close to Gunma as well.

I got an email from one mother who lives in Maebashi city(next of my Takasaki city) and called her on the phone and talked with her about some things and then she let me know what she heard from her nephew.
Her nephew goes to one of high school in the South of Maebashi city and he got the very sad news that his senior associate was a third-year high school student,he was found in his bed..he got the sudden death lately.
Her nephew got so shocked and depressed so much.

I posted about this fact on my blog today then I got an email from the other mother who had already evacuated to the West Japan with her kids, after she read my blog about this sudden death of a third-year high-school student,then she let me know that she heard that one more high school student had already gotten his sudden death near that student's school in May of 2011, much earlier.


I checked the locations of both of high school on the map, then those schools locate 6-8km within Rock-machi incinerator plant in Marbashi-city. 

http://goo.gl/maps/KkyV3  (Number 1 and 2 are on the map is incinerator plants) Around Rokku-city incinerator plant there are many schools is the point.

Another boy was gone cos of his sudden death in 2011, I heard about this, he was also necropsied at one big hospital in Gunma prefecture( I can't mention the name of this hospital to avoid those bereaved family's privacy.),but the doc couldn't find the reason about his sudden death.He was completely healthy with no previous illness before Fukushima crisis.
She also said to me that was shortly after the big news our popular soccer athlete Naoki Matsuda http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naoki_Matsuda
(was from Kiryu-city in Gunma ) was gone to the heaven cos of his sudden death in 2011 after Fukushima crisis happened.
When we talk about radiation and Fukushima to the others in contaminated area included Gunma,this means this will exert influence to the others no a little and then, and it is regarded as taboo. 

BUT this is the fact there started happening many heath events seems to related to radiation. 


Do you keep shutting up about this events? 

My friends all over the world,How do you think?

I learnt this had already started all over the world after Fukushima crisis. 

I was such an ignorance! 
this is my shame and I can't stop being loud now,cos I feel so guilty about my ignorance.

Addition; 【must-read】I got an important comment on my blog I wrote about the sudden death of 2 high school students in Gunma prefecture. the person who came back from Belarus the day before yesterday he posted very valuable comments on there.(abr) the air radiation levels of the village became dead villages is about 0.05μSv/h is similar to the one of Takasaki city where I live. I have to get hurry to induce my sons to get out of here to the West Japan. but it's so difficult... 
【must-read 2】 he also said, JPGV must stop using μSv/h for safety basis. and stop using only gamma-radiation for safety basis as well, cos gamma-radiation never show us strontium90 and plutonium238,239,240. he also said, jpgv should stop keeping to fake it all about now.

【Important must-read3】I got one more important comment from Mr Kawane. he said * it's misunderstand if you think 0.05μSv/h is danger with the Geiger counter which can measure only gamma radiation, NO. I meant we have to use the Geiger counter which can measure beta radiation. we have to spot to strontium90 in Gunma prefecture. *


here is my report after trying collect signatures for petition to Takasaki city government.


http://megsinginglalala.blogspot.jp/2013/01/megs-report-after-trying-collect.html
Please look at this map.
Can you have an optimistic feeling this map?



I sincerely appreciate your heart and soul to share my blog to save children with your caring.

YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE YOU!

http://youtu.be/JA8VJh0UJtg



meg

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。